Wednesday, January 26, 2022

New Bujo!


I know bullet journals are nothing new..... but it is my new obsession!  I didn't get started until well into January, so MY bujo starts in February.  I cannot take credit for most of the designs.  Pinterest is a wonderful source for ideas. 
I arranged it by month, giving each month a certain number of pages for other tracking.  Then about mid-way through the journal, I added pages where I can track yearly activities like credit card payoff, cleaning schedules, and bigger items I am saving for.   

These are all the things I want to track for the entire month of February.  I'm really curious how often (or how little) I do each of these things.  If I see a trend I don't (or do) like, I can easily adjust and set goals for next month.

I read each night before I go to bed.  That means I really go through A LOT of books.  I even re-read many of my favorites.  I'll just write the title on the spines and I can easily track which books I read, and when.

My son was very curious about my Mayo Fund.  I have an empty mayo jar in my pantry that I stash emergency cash in.  I want to start building that fund, so my goal is to deposit at $20 a month with no withdrawals.  

I've discovered that my moods shift many times throughout the day.  This design I found at Life is Messy and Brilliant was perfect for what I wanted.  

Since one of my goals for February is to lose 5 pounds, I added this tracker.  Still can't decide what my reward should be..........

Here is a look at my new Cleaning Schedule I drew up today.  This tracker is in a different section of the journal, as it is something that will take longer than just February.  I really hope it helps me stay on track and reach my goal of keeping the house up. 🤞

~Stacy

Disclaimer:  I do not take credit for these designs.  
I copied them from various posts on Pinterest.
Enjoy!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment