Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Whether we have our own, or our students give us a huge family, we are all mothers in our own right.  We love these babies as if they were our own and give them our whole hearts.  Though they move on at the end of the year, they will always be "Our Kids".  

Here is the Mother's Day gift we make each year:



Mother's Day card
I spotted this hand craft on Pinterest.  The link is in another language but it's pretty self explanatory.  



It Works For Bobbi!
Then I googled Mother's Day Poems and I found this sweet one at "It Works for Bobbi".  
You can find more ideas how to use this poem here.  There is even a super-sweet Grandmother version!


I printed the poems out onto #8163 Avery Shipping Labels and then let the kiddos trim the excess with scalloped crafting scissors.



I punched a hole in the lip of the cup and tied that handprints with curling ribbon.




Happy Mother's Day!
~Stacy




1 comment: