Friday, March 28, 2014

Throwing a Sale!


Who doesn't love a good sale?  Today I am linking up with Mrs. Sanderson at Flying High in First Grade to spread the word about my sale.

All of the items in  my TpT store are 15% off through Monday, March 31st.
Click on any of the images below to go to my store.

Here are a couple of my latest and greatest:

Revolutionary War on Wednesday - A Unit  A Chair for My Mother Mini-Unit ~ UPDATED!~Decorah Eagle Unit - Updated!

And here are a couple of oldies, but goodies:
Seasonal Attendance Keeper for Smart BoardsMultiplication Tricks PostersMonster Multiplication - Facts & Fun

And just for the fun of it, here are some freebies!
Weekly Behavior TrackerRound It! - FreebieUsing Resources - FREEBIE!Even-Odd Chant Poster - Freebie!


Have an awesome weekend, everyone!
~Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment